Apple iPhone 5s is the latest flagship smartphone from Apple. As last year’s iPhone 5, this year iPhone 5s share the same DNA in the Design department. But the good part is, iPhone 5s still feels very premium with its sleek and lightweight aluminum body. With 64bit processor, touch id, and new camera sensor, iPhone 5s is it really worth upgrading from iPhone 5?
Apple iPhone 5s Specifications:
- Quad-band GSM and quad-band or pentaband 3G support with 21 Mbps HSDPA, 42 Mbps DC-HSDPA and 5.76 Mbps HSUPA
- 4″ 16M-color LED-backlit IPS TFT capacitive touchscreen of 640 x 1136px resolution, 326 PPI
- Corning Gorilla Glass, fingerprint-resistant coating
- 1.3 GHz dual-core ARMv8 64-bit CPU, PowerVR G6430 GPU, 1GB of RAM, Apple A7 SoC
- iOS 7 and iCloud integration
- 8 MP autofocus camera, 1/3” sensor size, 1.5Âµm pixel size, True Tone dual-LED flash, touch focus, digital image stabilization
- 1080p video recording at 30fps, 720p@120fps slow-motion videos
- 1.2MP secondary front-facing camera, 720p video recording
- Touch ID fingerprint scanner embedded into the home button
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot
- GPS with A-GPS connectivity, GLONASS support; digital compass
- Accelerometer, proximity sensor and a three-axis gyro sensor
- Active noise cancellation with a dedicated secondary microphone, dedicated third microphone for Siri
- Standard 3.5 mm audio jack, stereo Bluetooth v4.0
- Voice recognition, Siri virtual assistant
- AirDrop file transfer
- FaceTime video calls over Wi-Fi and cellular
- Impressively slim and light
With all the upgrades in processor and camera, iPhone 5s is still not a prefect smartphone, its has some flaws like: Screen feels small by 2013 standard, No NFC connectivity, Mono audio recording in videos, No expandable storage and sealed-in battery. But surely it is worth to upgrade from last year iPhone 5. What you guys think?
Ncell is selling iPhone 5s 16GB and 32GB model at Rs.54,999 and Rs.60,999 respectively (*With company warranty)
If you want to buy iPhone 5s from Ncell then click HERE.