Coolpad Cool M7 Launched With Snapdragon 625
Coolpad has launched a new device named Cool M7 in China. Coolpad Cool M7 is currently available for pre-order on JD.com at CNY 2699 (~NPR 41,500).
Also Read: Latest Price Of Coolpad Mobile in Nepal
Coolpad Cool M7 features 5.5inch Full HD IPS display and 2.5D curved glass on the front. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Octa-core CPU, Adreno 506 GPU, 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage. Moving on to the camera, it has a 12MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture and 13MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture.
The Coolpad Cool M7 design looks heavily inspired from iPhone 7 plus, from rear camera placement to round fingerprint sensor on the front. But I don’t have any complain about it. Because I really like the metal unibody design and I think it is one of the most beautiful looking device from Coolpad so far.
Coolpad Cool M7 Specifications:
- 5.5 inch IPS display with 1920×180 pixel resolution and 2.5D Curved glass
- Snapdragon 625 Octa-core CPU, Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM
- 12MP rear camera with aperture f/1.8
- 13MP front camera with aperture f/2.2
- Front facing fingerprint sensor, full metal unibody
- Android Nougat 7.1.1
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth 4.2 and USB Type-C
- 3200mAh non-removable battery
So what do you think about the new Coolpad Cool M7? We have no information as of now if this device will ever launch in Nepal. But you can share your thoughts about this device in the comment section below.