GBG Bizfest 2019, a new event experiment binds technology and business together to bring in startups who harness technology in their businesses. It is free to attend for the public made possible in collaboration with Khalti.
The organizers of this event have said that:
This event aims to bring experts, dreamers, and players from the technology, business, and other industry sectors together for one-day sessions, workshops, and quality showcases
What to expect from this event:
- It aims to bring together entrepreneurs and startup-founders from around the country in a single platform.
- Developers and representatives from the majority of Nepal’s most popular Android apps are expected to participate in the event.
- Tech-entrepreneurs of Nepal will get an opportunity to learn new strategies and expand their businesses with Google technology.
- As this is a Google-themed event, you can expect more google related product experiences being showcased along with how to use those products
- There will be more than 100+ startups, app developers and tech communities of Nepal participating in GBG BizFest 2019 promoting their products and services.
- GBG Kathmandu is expecting to bring more than 3000 people in the event.
- Experts in the industry will deliver various workshops as part of the event ranging from expert talks, Google’s suite of tools of online marketing (including Google Analytics and Google Ads) to growth hacking in modern organizations. There will be a stall dedicated to Google My Business. Startups have a good opportunity to get themselves enlisted in Google’s business ‘directory’, which can help their Customers find the business and its details (such as location, working hours etc.) much more conveniently and furthermore, the startups’ websites would gain more chances of appearing on the Google Search Engine Results.
Date: Saturday, 5 January 2019
Time: 10 AM onwards
Venue: Galaxy Public School Premises, Gyaneshwor, Kathmandu
About GBG Kathmandu:
Google Business Group Kathmandu is a community of Business professionals with a mission to spread awareness among offline businesses about the benefit of the internet, online products & services that can help them to add values to their businesses.