InFocus, An American Electronic Company is soon going to launch its most anticipated budget smartphone in Nepal, Infocus M680. What makes Infocus M680 unique than other smartphones is it comes with a 13MP Front Facing Camera with an autofocus feature. Yes, you heard it right, InFocus M680 comes with autofocus feature on the front camera which should be the first of its kind in its price segment.
Now you can find Sony smartphones that come with autofocus front-facing camera but they will cost you above 30k in Nepal. And talking about the price for InFocus M680, InFocus Nepal told us that it will cost just under 20k in Nepal.
InFocus M680 Features:
- 5.5inch IPS LCD display with 1080×1920 pixels resolution
- MediaTek MT6753 Octa-core 1.3GHz processor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM (MicroSD card support up to 64GB)
- 13MP Samsung 3M2 rear camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 13MP Samsung 3M2 front-facing camera with autofocus
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Inlife UI 2.0
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G, 4G LTE, Dual-SIM (Hybrid)
- 2600mAh non-removable battery
With 13MP Samsung ISOCELL image sensor and autofocus front-facing camera, InFocus M680 can be the best selfie smartphone in Nepal at its price range. But besides the camera, it also comes to good design and built quality. The only thing that I wish to have on InFocus M680 is a fingerprint sensor. Most of the smartphone these days comes with a fingerprint sensor, which makes really easy to unlock the phone. But besides that, it looks very promising at least on paper. We will come up with a full review of InFocus M680 as soon as it hits the Nepali market. So don’t forget to Like our Facebook Page and subscribe to our YouTubeChannel.