iPhone X has already proved that is a success device from Apple. We have also seen a lot of unboxing videos of iPhone X on YouTube. But what was still unknown about the new iPhone X has just got revealed. A Chinese YouTuber already got his hands on the new iPhone X and he made a teardown video of it.
Also Read: Latest Price Of iPhones In Nepal
In his video, we can see how Apple manages to fit two batteries (total of 2716 mAh capacity) inside the iPhone X. Now this is not a new thing in smartphone industries. We have seen smartphones using two batteries on a single device in the past. But it is nice to know that Apple really cares about battery life on their devices, which is why they came up with this great idea for iPhone X.
You can watch the teardown video of iPhone X here:
iPhone X Unboxing Video by Marques Brownlee
iPhone X Specifications:
- 5.8 inches Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1125 x 2436 pixels
- Apple A11 Bionic Hexa-core CPU with Three-core Apple GPU
- 3GB RAM, 64/256GB internal storage with no microSD card slot
- iOS 11.1
- Dual 12MP rear camera with phase detection autofocus, OIS and quad LED (dual-tone) flash light, 7MP front facing camera
- Wi-Fi, bluetooth, Face ID, force touch, 4G LTE, 3G, IP67 certified
- 2716mAh battery (non-removable)
While the rest of the world is waiting for iPhone X to get delivered tomorrow, iPhone 8 is not even yet officially available here in Nepal for purchase. As of now, iPhone 8 and 8 Plus are only available for pre-order in Nepal.