Mi Nepal has dropped the price of Xiaomi Mi5 earlier today. The phone was previously priced for Rs 49,999 in Nepal. Mi Nepal Facebook has stated the price cut and will be available at Rs 44,999. However, this price cut is time limited. You can purchase the Xiaomi Mi 5 from Mi Showroom at Pako Newroad and Labim Mall, Pulchowk.
Xiaomi Mi5 features a 5.15 inch display with 1080×1920 pixels resolution. The phone is powered by 1.3GHz Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor. It has 3GB of RAM and packs a 32GB internal storage. Unfortunately, there is no memory card slot in case you would like to add some extra storage. Talking about the Camera, Xiaomi Mi5 sports a 16MP Rear camera and 4MP front facing camera. The rear camera has features such as Phase Detection Autofocus (PDAF), Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) and Dual tone flash.
The Xiaomi Mi 5 supports two Nano SIM and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It is powered by a 3000mAh Non Removable Battery which will give you a decent battery backup. The phone measures 144.50 x 69.20 x 7.25 in dimension and weighs 129 g. Quick Charge 3.0 is also available on the phone along with a USB Type C port.
Highlight Specs of Xiaomi Mi5
- 5.15 inch full-HD display
- 1080×1920 pixels resolution with ~428ppi pixel density
- 1.3GHz Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 3GB of RAM and 32GB internal storage
- 16MP Sony IMX298 Rear Camera with f2.0 aperture and 4-axis OIS
- 4MP ultrapixels f/2.0 Front Facing Camera
- Front fingerprint sensor
- 3000mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI on top
- Sensors : Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass, Barometer
This offer is only available till 17th December. The Mi5 is a pretty decent flagship phone from Xiaomi and this price cut adds you an another reason to buy Mi5. Will you be buying Mi5 now that the price has been down ? Let us know in the comments below. Keep following Gadgets In Nepal.