Oneplus Launching Soon In Nepal Through Group S Trading
Update: iHub Pvt Ltd is now confirmed as the authorized distributor of Oneplus in Nepal.
If you are tech nerd than you know who is OnePlus. If you are hearing OnePlus for the first time, it is a Chinese smartphone company that is known for making “Flagship Killer” smartphones at really affordable price.
Nowadays you might have seen Oneplus ads on your facebook wall daily. That’s because Group S Trading who claims to be the authorized distributor of OnePlus for Nepal are going aggressively on promoting their brand on social media sites. Here is a brief description about Group S Trading Pvt Ltd.
Established in August 2010, Group S Trading Pvt. Ltd. is a leading trading company in Nepal. The company is an authorized importer/distributor of reputed international brands like Fracino UK, Torani USA, JTC Taiwan, Nuova Simoneli Italy etc. and have successfully established the brands in Nepalese market. Group S Trading is also the wholesale supplier of groceries, kitchen equipment, coffee machines etc. to restaurants, hotels and coffee shops in Nepal. The company has the best products in its trading portfolio and hopes to extend the success in mobile phone business as well. A separate wing will be setup to look after the mobile business and hopes to be the market leader by 2020.
Group S Trading is working on their own e-commerce website www.storeoneplus.com to sell OnePlus smartphone through online in Nepal. Also there will be an Official showroom and service center at CTC Mall, Shop No 607, 5th floor, Kathmandu. Group S Trading is also planning to open exclusive store in major cities including: Kathmandu, Pokhara, Butwal, Narayanghat, Biratnagar and Dharan on first phase. Later on they will reach to more cities of Nepal, Group S Trading said.
Group S Trading is all set to launch OnePlus 2 and OnePlus X in Nepal by the end of March. However they didn’t give us the fix launch date as well price for OnePlus 2 and OnePlus X.
- 5.5inch LTPS IPS LCD with 1920×1080 pixels resolutions
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 Quad-core 1.56 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 1.82 GHz Cortex-A57 CPU, Adreno 430GPU
- 3GB RAM+16GB ROM / 4GB RAM+64GB ROM
- Android v5.1 Lollipop
- 13MP rear camera with f2.0 aperture, OIS, laser autofocus and dual-LED flash, 5MP front facing camera with f2.4 aperture
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB Type-C port, 3G, 4G LTE, Dual-SIM
- 3300mAh non-removable battery
OnePlus 2 price in Nepal: Coming Soon
- 5inch AMOLED screen with 1920×1080 pixels resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400 CPU, Adreno 330 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal storage with microSD card slot
- Android OS v5.1.1 Lollipop
- 13MP rear camera with f2.2 aperture, autofocus and LED flash, 8MP frontfacing camera
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G, 4G LTE, Dual-SIM
- 2525mAh non-removable battery
OnePlus X price in Nepal: Coming Soon
With OnePlus and Xiaomi we now have more than 72+ mobile brands in Nepali market. I hope OnePlus will come up with some good pricing in Nepal. Good Luck to Group S Trading from Gadgets In Nepal Team.