Oppo is a Chinese smartphone company that has came into action in Nepal in November 2016. Oppo has since launched various smartphones in Nepal which includes Oppo Neo 7, Oppo A37 and F1s. Today Oppo Nepal has launched the higher variant of Oppo F1s in Nepal which comes with 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM.
Oppo F1s is powered by Mediatek MT6750 octa-core processor clocked at 1.5GHz. The smartphone has been designed to offer great efficiency and incredibly fast performance. Whereas, the graphics Mali T860MP2 GPU offers a hassle-free gaming experience. Moreover, the device is backed by 4GB RAM, which makes the device highly responsive during multitasking and comes with 64GB internal storage that can be further expandable up to 256GB via a microSD card.
Incorporated with 16MP front camera this device is really a selfie expert. The rear camera is 13MP which features phase-detection autofocus and LED flash. The camera is loaded with innovative features that consist of filters, beautify 4.0 and more. The device also comes with a front-mounted fingerprint sensor which also has customization features. Oppo f1s is backed by a 3075mAh non-removable battery and runs ColorOS 3.0 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop.
Highlight specs of Oppo F1s
- 5.5-inch display with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels
- Corning gorilla glass 4 protection
- 1.5GHz octa-core Mediatek MT6750
- Mali-T860MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM, expandable up to 256GB
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with Color OS 3.0
- 13MP rear camera, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- 16MP front camera with aperture f/2.0 and 1/3.1″ sensor size
- Accelerometer, proximity, compass, fingerprint sensor
- 3075mAh Non-removable battery, 4G LTE Dual-Sim slot (Nano-Sim)
Oppo F1s 64GB variant is priced at Rs.31,990 and is available all over Nepal throughout Oppo outlets. Also according to company official, Oppo F1s 32GB variant is now discontinued and will not be available henceforth. Whereas Oppo A57 will be launching soon in Nepal. So, will you buying this awesome smartphone by Oppo let us know in the comment section below.