Xiaomi Nepal launched The Redmi Note 6 Pro is officially in Nepal. Now You might have heard a lot about Redmi Note 5 AI since it created a really loud buzz in the Nepali smartphone market. Well, Redmi Note 6 Pro is the successor to Redmi Note 5 AI and adds some features over it. Right now Xiaomi in Nepal is trying to provide their smartphones in really aggressive pricing, But that is for you to decide what we can do is share the price and Specs for you to judge.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Overview:
First, let us start with the main change the “Quad Camera Setup” in the Redmi Note 6 Pro. The device features a dual-camera set up on the front and in the back as well. The dual camera set up in the front is combined with primary 20 MP and 2 MP depth-sensing camera. While in the back the camera setup is the same as of Redmi Note 5 AI with 12MP+5MP cameras.
The Redmi Note 6 Pro comes with an upgraded display. It packs a 6.26-inch Full HD IPS display with a 19:9 aspect ratio and notch design. Protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass and encapsulated within a metal body is a Powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor along with the Adreno 509 GPU. The device gets backed up with 3GB/4GB Ram and 32GB/64GB storage. Talking about the software, The device runs with MIUI 9 based on Android 8.1 Oreo. Powered with 4000mAh battery there is no questioning on the battery life.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Specifications:
- Display: 6.26-inches FHD+ IPS LCD display , 2280 × 1080 resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio
- OS: Android 8.1 -Oreo with MIUI 9 on top
- Chipset: 1.8 GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636
- GPU: Adreno 509 GPU
- RAM: 3GB Or 4GB
- Storage: 32GB Or 64GB expandable up to 256GB with microSD card
- SIM: Dual SIM + microSD Hybrid slot
- Rear Camera: 12 MP, f/1.9, 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF + 5 MP, f/2.2, 1.12µm, depth sensor
- Front Camera: 20 MP, f/2.0, 0.9µm + 2 MP, f/2.2, 1.75µm, depth sensor
- Dimensions: 157.9 x 76.4 x 8.3 mm, Weight: 182 g
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- Battery: 4000 mAh Li-Po non-removable
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, fingerprint (rear-mounted), IR
- Colors: Lake Blue and Graphite Black
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Price In Nepal:
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro price in Nepal is Rs 24,999 for the 3GB RAM and 32GB storage variant. While the 4GB RAM and 64GB storage variant price in Nepal is Rs 28,999. Buyers are provided with two color option Lake Blue and Graphite Black. While we did let you be the judge on the aggressive pricing part But in Our view, Xiaomi Nepal is really going good in the pricing part.
So, Do you agree with us or not? Feel free to share your thoughts and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook Twitter Instagram and Youtube for more updates on Tech related News and Tech Reviews in Nepal.