Sony Xperia Z2 Price In Nepal
Another high end Smart Phone has hit the market. This time it’s Sony. Sony Xperia Z2, the latest flagship device from Sony is now available in Nepal. There is doubt that Sony Xperia Z2 feels very premium with its glass and metal body construction. And as previous flagship devices from Sony, Sony Xperia Z2 build quality is excellent. So without further ado let’s find out the key features of Sony Xperia Z2.
Sony Xperia Z2 specifications:
- Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE support; 3G with 42Mbps HSPA; 150Mbps LTE
- 5.2″ 16M-color 1080p IPS capacitive touchscreen Triluminos display (424ppi pixel density); X-Reality engine
- Dimensions: 146.8 x 73.3 x 8.2 mm
- Android OS v4.4.2 KitKat with custom UI
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 chipset: quad-core 2.3GHz Krait 400 CPU, 3 GB of RAM, Adreno 330 GPU
- 20.7MP autofocus camera with a 1/2.3″ Exmor RS sensor and F/2.0 Sony G Lens; Info-eye, AR effects
- 2160p video recording @ 30fps, [email protected] 60fps, [email protected] 120fps, continuous autofocus and stereo sound; live video streaming to Facebook
- 2.2MP front camera, 1080p video recording
- IP 58 certification – dust and water resistant over 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct and DLNA; Wireless TV out
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS
- 16GB of built-in storage; microSD card slot up to 128GB
- MHL-enabled microUSB port
- Bluetooth v4.0, NFC
- Standard 3.5 mm audio jack
- Accelerometer and proximity sensor
- Stereo front speakers (with improved loudness over Z1)
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, noise-cancelling headset bundled
- 3,200mAh battery
FYI, Sony was the first company to bring water resistance android Smart Phones in the market. So what are the improvements that Sony did in Xperia Z2 compare to last year flagship device Xperia Z1? Here is some list:
- IPS LCD display: Finally Sony used IPS LCD display on Sony Xperia Z2 for better viewing angle.
- Front facing stereo speakers: Yes, you heard it right. Sony Xperia Z2 has front facing stereo speakers. After HTC one M7 and One M8, Sony Xperia Z2 is the only Smartphone in the market which has front facing speakers. Though the speakers are not loud as HTC One M7 and One M8 but it’s nice to have speaker on front of the device than on back or bottom.
- Battery Life: With Sony Xperia Z2, Sony proved that they can make devices with better battery life. With 3200 mAh non removable battery, Sony Xperia Z2 gives: 22 hrs of talk time, 11:30 hrs of web browsing and 12 hrs of video playback.
- Ultra HD (4k) video recording: If you like to shoot videos in 4k resolution than Sony Xperia Z2 can be your first choice. Though Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with Snapdragon chipset can also record video on 4k but it’s really hard to find one in the market.
And last but not the least the price. Though, Sony Xperia Z2 is not officially launched in Nepal yet. Some retailer shops are selling Sony Xperia Z2 from 75-80k. This is almost same price as HTC One M8 and Samsung Galaxy S5. Now the question, Is it worth to buy? My answer is yes! Sony Xperia Z2 is all rounder. It looks and feel premium, it is water resistance so this summer you can take this in Swimming pool and record under water video in 4k, has very good battery life, camera performance is better than HTC One M8 and almost same as Samsung Galaxy S5. So what you think about new Sony Xperia Z2? Is this the device you would love to buy? Please let know in the comment section below.
Sony has discontinued selling Sony Xperia Z2 in Nepal but you can buy it from mobile retailer shops like M.K Trade Line. They are selling brand new seal pack Sony Xperia Z2 at just Rs.43,000.00. To buy this product or to contact M.K Trade Line please click HERE.