Top 5 Smartphones With The Best Battery Life In Nepal
This post is particularly for those people who want a smartphone with great battery life for chatting, voice calling, watching videos, playing games and traveling. If you guys recall, there was a day when Android smartphone used to have most battery life compared to an iPhone or Nokia smartphones. But now, thing has changed. Android OS and processor has become more power efficient and on top of that android smartphones comes with bigger capacity batteries. So today I’m going to tell you some of the best smartphones available in Nepal that has great battery life.
Top 5 Smartphones with the best battery life in Nepal
1. Gionee Marathon M5: Gionee Marathon M5 is quite old device but it is still available in Nepal for purchase. It comes with a 5.5 inch 720p resolution IPS LCD display, MediaTek MT6735 quad-core 1.3GHz CPU, 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage with microSD card slot, 13MP rear camera, 5MP front facing camera, Android OS v5.1 Lollipop, Dual SIM, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB and massive 6020mAh battery. Gionee Marathon M5 can give up to 38hrs 5min of talktime in 3G network, 30hrs 51min of web browsing and 26hrs and 24min of video playback.
Gionee Marathon M5 price in Nepal: Rs. 29,999.00
2. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 SD: Redmi Note 4 SD variant comes with 5.5inch Full HD IPS display, Qualcomm snapdragon 625 Octa-core processor, 3/4GB RAM, 32/64GB ROM (expandable up to 128GB), 13MP rear camera, 5MP front camera, Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, 4G LTE, Dual-SIM (Hybrid) and 4100mAh battery. Redmi Note 4 SD can give up to 34hrs 40min of talk time, 17hrs 56min of web browsing and 15hrs 30min of video playback.
Redmi Note 4 SD Price In Nepal: Rs.24,999/- (3GB RAM + 32GB ROM)
Redmi Note 4 SD Price In Nepal: Rs.28,499/- (4GB RAM + 64GB ROM)
3. Samsung Galaxy A7 2017: Galaxy A7 2017 comes with 5.7 inch Full HD display, Exynos 7880 Octa-core processor, 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage with microSD card slot, 16MP rear camera, 16MP front camera, Android v6.0.1 Marshmallow, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, USB Type-C and 3600mAh battery. Samsung Galaxy A7 2017 can give up to 28hrs 33min of talk time, 15hrs 28min of web browsing and 18hrs 11min of video playback.
Samsung Galaxy A7 2017 Price In Nepal: Rs.54,900/-
4. Xiaomi Mi Max: Xiaomi Mi Max comes with 6.44 inch Full HD display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 Hexa-core processor, 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage with microSD card slot, 16MP rear camera, 5MP front facing camera, Android v6.0.1 Marshmallow, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, microUSB and 4850mAh battery. Mi Max can give up to 24 hrs 9min of talk time, 19hrs 25min of web browsing and 16hrs 42min of video playback.
Xiaomi Mi Max price in Nepal: Rs.31,999.00
5. Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro: Redmi 3 Pro comes with 5 inch HD IPS LCD Display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 Octa-core processor, 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage with microSD card, 13MP rear camera, 5MP front facing camera, Android v5.1 Lollipop, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, IR blaster, microUSB and 4100mAh battery. Redmi 3 Pro can give up to 34hrs 40min of talk time, 13hrs 47min of web browsing and 11hrs 33min of video playback.
Redmi 3 Pro price in Nepal: Rs. 23,499.00
There are many factors behind a good battery life of a smartphone. Power efficient CPU, GPU, RAM & ROM, small display size, lower resolution, big capacity battery and software optimization helps your smartphones to last long. But it is always safer to purchase a smartphone that has large capacity battery if you have no idea about other hardware information.
So that’s it for our Top 5 smartphones with great battery life. Please leave us your comment below.