Xiaomi one of the popular smartphone brand in Nepal has announced a Xiaomi’s Exchange offer where you can trade in your old smartphone for a brand new Xiaomi, Redmi, or Poco smartphone. Whereas Xiaomi is specially offering an additional Rs.1000 off when exchanging with Redmi Note 12 5G. Therefore in this article we will discuss in-depth Xiaomi’s exchange offer and its steps along with detailed information.
What is Xiaomi Exchange Offer?
Xiaomi’s exchange offer lets any customer simply trade in their old device for a brand new Xiaomi, Redmi, or Poco smartphone. Whereas Xiaomi exclusively offered Rs.1000 off when trading your old device with a brand new Redmi Note 12 5G which was just launched recently.
Step for Exchanging in Xiaomi Offer?
The step for exchanging your old smartphone in the Xiaomi Exchange offer is very simple. Check out the step below.
- First, you need to download nayapurano.shop app on your smartphone. Whereas the app is available in both Playstore and App Store.
- After downloading the app you will need to create a new account by logging in with your mobile number or Google ID.
- Whereas now you will need to visit your nearest retail outlet that is offering the Xiaomi Exchange offer. And ask for the retailer’s unique token or QR Code to participate in the exchange programs.
- Now scan the QR code or enter the unique token and fill in the necessary details about your current phone. Which includes information like make, model, condition, and any accessories or damages present. After this, we will get a unique code for your filled form.
- After completing all these steps the retail representative will verify the details you entered in the app and evaluate the value of your current phone. Whereas while evaluation they will determine factors like condition, age, and market value.
- At last, if you agree with the valuation you will now be able to buy your desired Xiaomi, Redmi, or Poco by adding an additional amount to your current phone’s valuation.
Exclusive Exchange Offer on Redmi Note 12 5G
The Redmi Note 12 5G is a recently announced device from Xiaomi in Nepal that exclusively gets Rs.1000 off when exchanged with an old smartphone. Moreover, the device is also listed as the best smartphone under 30000 in Nepal on our list. As it features an AMOLED 6.67 inches 120hz refresh rate screen with 1200 nits of peak brightness along with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
Futhermore the device gets Qualcomm Snapdragon 4 Gen 1 chipset along with 6/8GB RAM and UFS 2.2 128GB storage. While for optics the device gets a triple camera setup at the rear with a 48MP sensor along with 8MP ultrawide and 2MP macro as secondary camera.
Under the hood, the Redmi Note 12 5G packs a 5000mAh battery paired with 33W fast charging which can charge the device to 50% in 22 minutes. Additionally talking about other features the device gets a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, dual-band wifi, and Bluetooth 5.1.
- Also, Read These Articles
FAQ on Xiaomi Exchange Offer:
Can you exchange other smartphone brands besides Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco?
Yes, as Xiaomi has collaborated nayapurano.shop any customer with any brand of smartphone can exchange their old device for a brand new Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco device.
Is Rs.1000 off valid for only Redmi Note 12 5G?
Yes, the Redmi Note 12 5G is a recently launched smartphone by Xiaomi in Nepal therefore it exclusively gets Rs.1000 off when trading with your old smartphone.
BTW What are your thoughts on Xiaomi’s exchange offer? Do you exchange your old smartphone when switching to a new one, If Yes do share your experience below.