Xiaomi Mi Max is the latest device from Xiaomi which was just announced last week in Beijing, China along with MIUI 8. MI Max is the first device from Xiaomi that has a big 6.44inch display. Mi Max also comes with 4850mAh non-removable battery, which Xiaomi promises will give a full-day battery life in heavy usage.
Xiaomi Mi Max Specifications:
- Dimensions: 173.1 x 88.3 x 7.5 mm
- Weight: 203g
- Display: 6.44inch IPS LCD screen with a resolution of 1920x1080pixels (342ppi)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 650/652 CPU
- GPU: Andreno 510
- Memory: 32/64/128GB ROM, 3/4GB RAM, MicroSD card supports up to 200GB(Uses SIM-2 slot)
- OS: Android V6.0.1 Marshmallow with MIUI v8
- Camera: 16MP rear camera with phase detection Auto-focus and Dual-Tone LED flash, 5MP front facing camera with an 85° lens
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, bluetooth, 3G, 4G LTE, CDMA, Dual-SIM(Hybrid)
- Others: Fingerprint Sensor
- Battery: 4850mAh non-removable battery
- Colors: Gold, White and Black
Pricing and Availability:
Xiaomi Mi Max 32GB version will go on sale on May 17 in China and later on we might see this device in other countries. Xiaomi Mi Max 32GB/3GB/SD650 variant is priced at CNY 1,500 ($230/€200), 64GB/3GB/SD652 variant is priced at CNY 1,700 ($260/€230) and 128GB/4GB/SD652 variant is priced at CNY 2,000 ($300/€270).