Xiaomi Smartphone Pre-order Starts From March 15 In Nepal
Vatsal Impex Pvt Ltd, the authorized distributor of Xiaomi smartphones for Nepal is all set for taking pre-orders from March 15. Xiaomi is going to take pre-orders for Xiaomi Redmi 2 and Xiaomi Mi 4 as of now.
Xiaomi Redmi 2 features:
- 4.7inch IPS LCD display with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 1.2GHz Quad-core CPU with Adreno 306 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage with microSD card slot
- Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat)
- 8MP rear camera and 2MP front facing camera
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Radio FM, 3G, 4G LTE, Dual-SIM
- 2200mAh removable battery
Xiaomi Mi 4 features:
- 5.0inch IPS LCD screen with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 Quad-core 2.5GHz CPU with Adreno 330 GPU
- Android OS, v4.4.3 (KitKat), upgradable to v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal storage
- 13MP rear camera, 8MP front facing camera
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Radio FM, 3G, 4G LTE
- 3080mAh non-removable battery
Xiaomi has not confirmed yet how much Xiaomi Redmi 2 and Xiaomi Mi 4 are going to cost in Nepal. But they told us prices will be as comparative to international markets. Also company is planning to bring more new Xiaomi smartphones near in future. Price and availability will be announced on March 15. So if you are interested to buy anyone of these you can fill out the form below and we’ll let you know soon the price and availability of these smartphone in Nepal.
Here are some photos that I manage to click while playing with these devices at Vatsal Impex Pvt Ltd office.