Alongside the Vivo S15 Pro, the company has debuted its vanilla model in China. It brings Snapdragon 870 chipset instead of the Dimensity 8100 chipset and brings an optically stabilized 64MP primary rear camera. Let’s discuss the expected Vivo S15 price in Nepal along with its specifications, features, and availability.
Vivo S15 Overview
Design and Display
Here, Vivo has made some comprises in the display department to make it more affordable than its pro model. The device comes with a slightly larger 6.62-inch flat AMOLED display that peaks at 1300 nits brightness. Similarly, it has the same Full HD resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels and refreshes at a 120Hz refresh rate.
It has an even better touch sampling rate as it goes up to 1200Hz. The display supports HDR10+ contents and is equipped with a punch hole that encloses a selfie snapper. Likewise, it has a boxy design and is available in three color options: midsummer (blue), Light gold (yellow), and Yao Hei (Black).
Moving on, you get a triple camera setup at the back. The setup is led by a 64MP primary shooter with an f/1.9 aperture and Optical Image Stabilization (OIS). It takes ultrawide shots with its 12MP snapper. At last, it gets a 2MP macro camera. Similarly, there is a 32MP selfie snapper inside the punch hole cutout.
Vivo S15 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC. The chipset features a total of eight cores with a core clock at 3.2Ghz, three cores clocks at 2.42Ghz, and the remaining four cores run at 1.8Ghz. Note that, the upcoming Poco F4 is also rumored to pack the same Snapdragon 870 chipset.
Here, the base variant has 128GB storage while another option is 256GB. The RAM here is LPDDR4X and you can choose between 8GB and 12GB options. It has the same cooling system and the company claims it reduces the temperature by 1.2-degree Celcius.
- Also Check:
Backing the device is a 4500mAh battery and comes with slightly slower 66W charging. As per the company, the 66W charger can charge the phone from 0-50% in just 18 minutes. Likewise, it also has an optical under-display fingerprint scanner as well as a stereo speaker setup. It supports 5G, 4G LTE, (dual-band) Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, and NFC.
Vivo S15 Specifications:
- Body: 161.1 x 74.3 x 8 mm, 197g
- Display: 6.62-inch AMOLED panel, HDR10+, 1300 nits (peak)
- Resolution: Full HD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels), 20:9 ratio
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz
- Touch Sampling Rate: up to 1200Hz
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×3.2 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585)
- GPU: Adreno 650
- RAM: 8/12GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 128/256GB UFS 3.1
- OS & UI: Android 12, Origin OS Ocean
- Rear Camera:
- Primary: 64 MP, f/1.9, 25mm, 1/1.72″, PDAF, OIS
- Ultrawide: 8 MP, f/2.2, 16mm, 120˚
- Macro: 2MP with f/2.4
- Front Camera: 32 MP, f/2.0
- Rear: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Front: 1080p@30fps
- Audio: Stereo Speakers
- Security: Fingerprint (Optical Under Display) & Face Unlock (Software)
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G LTE, (2.4/5Ghz) Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C 2.0 port
- Battery: 4500mAh
- Charging: 66W, 50% in 18 minutes
- IP Certification: Not Available
- Colors: Black, Blue, Yellow
Vivo S15 Price in Nepal and Availability
Vivo S15 will go on sale in China from May 27 alongside the S15 Pro and is already up for pre-order via Vivo’s official online store in China. It is priced at CNY 2,699 for the 8/128GB models and the other two 8/256GB and 12/256GB variants cost CNY 2,999 and CNY 3,299 respectively. We expect the Vivo S15 price in Nepal to be around NPR 53,999 for the base variant if it launches in Nepal.
|Vivo S15||Price in China (Official)||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|8/128GB||CNY 2,699||NPR 53,999|
|8/256GB||CNY 2,999||NPR 59,999|
|12/256GB||CNY 3,299||NPR 65,999|
Also, Check our Realme GT Neo 2 Unboxing and Initial Impressions