Vivo announced its flagship smartphone Vivo X100 Pro and Vivo X100. The Vivo X100 has an identical design, display specification, and chipset whereas we find slight differences on camera. Therefore in this article, we will discuss the Vivo X100 price in Nepal along with its specifications and features.
Vivo X100 Specifications
- Size: 6.78 inches
- Type: LTPO AMOLED, 1B colors, 3000nits (Peak)
- Resolution: 1.5K (1260 x 2800 pixels)
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz
- Main Camera: 50 MP, f/1.6, (wide), OIS
- Periscope Telephoto: 64 MP, f/2.6, OIS, 3x optical zoom
- Ultra-wide: 50 MP, f/2.0, FOV 119˚
- Front Camera: 32MP f/2.0
- Chipset: Mediatek Dimensity 9300
- CPU: Octa-core with 3.25Ghz Max clock speed
- RAM: 12/16GB (LPDDR5X), LPDDR5T (16GB+1TB)
- Storage: 256GB/512GB/1TB (UFS 4.0)
- OS: Android 14, OriginOS 4
- Battery: 5,000mAh
- Charging: 100W wired, Reverse wired charging support
- Security: Under-display Optical fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: Wifi 7, Tri-band, Bluetooth 5.4
Vivo X100 Price in Nepal and Availability
Vivo X100 is already announced in China at the price of ￥.3,999 for the base 12+256GB variant whereas the LPDDR5T RAM (16/1TB) option costs ￥.5,099. Therefore the converted Vivo X100 price in Nepal is NPR.73,541. Furthermore, we don’t have an official announcement from Vivo regarding the launch date of Vivo X100 from the global market and Nepalese market.
|Vivo X100||Price in China (Offical)||Price in Nepal (Converted)|
Vivo X100 Overview
Design and Display
The Vivo X100 flagship smartphone comes with an identical design and dimensions to its Pro variant measuring 164.1mm in height, 75.2mm in width, 8.8mm in thickness, and 206 grams in weight. The device comes in four color options Orange, Blue, White, and Black. Likewise, the Vivo X100 also gets an IP68 dust and water resistance rating.
Moving on to the display as mentioned above the Vivo X100 comes with an identical display specification as its Pro variant featuring a 6.78-inch LTPO AMOLED screen that gets a low up to 1Hz, 1.5K resolution (1260 x 2800 pixels) and refresh rate of 120Hz. Moreover, the display also supports 3000 nits of peak brightness, 2160Hz PWM dimming for eye protection, and 10-bit color.
Performance and Software
Talking about the performance of Vivo X100 we find the same MediaTek Dimensity 9300 chipset based on 4nm architecture paired with an octa-core CPU that gets a max clock speed of 3.25Ghz. Whereas for Graphics the device gets Immortails-G720 GPU.
For RAM Vivo X100 gets 12/16GB LPDDR5X and the world’s fastest mobile DRAM LPDDR5T 16+1TB RAM option. While for storage the device packs UFS 4.0 storage with 256GB/512GB/1TB variant. Out-of-the-box Vivo X100 packs Andriod 14 OS with Funtouch 14 skin (International) or OriginOS 4 (China).
Coming to optics we can find a triple camera setup at the rear with a custom 50MP f/1.5 IMX920 main sensor featuring Zeiss Optis whereas for telephoto lens gets a 64MP sensor with 3x optical zoom and OIS. The third is an ultra-wide lens with a 50MP 119˚ FOV lens. At the front under the display Vivo X100 packs a 32MP f/2.0 sensor with HDR support.
- Also, read these articles
- OnePlus 12 to bring the World’s first Sony & OnePlus collaboration for Camera Sensor
- “Qualcomm Reveals Impressive Official Benchmarks for Snapdragon 8 Gen 3: Cortex-X4, 4nm Process, Generative AI, and 240fps Graphics Performance”
- Xiaomi 14 Officially announced with New Hyper OS, Snapdragon 8 Gen 3, and more.
Battery and Other features
Under the hood Vivo X100 gets a standard 5000mAh battery paired with 120W fast charging which can charge the device to 50% in 11 minutes as per Vivo the device also supports reverse wired charging. Talking about security Vivo X100 features an under-display optical fingerprint sensor. Moreover, for connectivity, the device comes with tri-band Wifi 7, Bluetooth 5.4, NFC, and an Infrared port.
BTW What are your thoughts on the converted Vivo X100 price in Nepal and its specification? Do comment below.