Poco has their latest gaming smartphone in the global market – the Poco F4 GT. The device is the successor to the Poco F3 GT and brings some major improvements in performance, cooling technology, and battery & charging department. Lets have a look at the specifications, features, availability, and expected price of the Poco F4 GT in Nepal.
Poco F4 GT Overview:
Poco F4 GT is the rebranded Redmi K50 Gaming Edtion launched in China.
Design and Display
Starting with the design, Poco F4 GT has LED strips around the camera frame that lights up when you get a notification. Likewise, it has a couple of physical game triggers on the right-hand side. The only change we may see on the back panel is the brand name. Moreover, it will be available in three color options: Silver, Black, and Yellow.
Upfront, the phone has a 6.67-inch OLED display. It has a Full HD+ resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels and supports up to a 120Hz refresh rate. It supports HDR10+ contents and has Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection.
Talking about the camera, the Poco F4 GT flaunts triple cameras at the back. The primary camera has a 64MP Sony IMX686 sensor. Its 8MP ultrawide angle camera has a 120-degree field of view. At last, it has a 2MP macro camera for capturing macro shots.
Upfront, there is a 20MP Sony IMX596 selfie shooter which can record up to 1080p videos up to 60fps. Likewise, you can capture videos up to 4k at 60 frames per second from the rear camera.
- Also Check:
Poco F4 GT packs Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset built under 4nm architecture. The features one Cortex-X2 clocked at 3.00 GHz, three Cortex-A710 clocked at 2.50 GHz, and four Cortex-A510 clocked at 1.80 GHz. Similarly, handling the graphics is Adreno 730 GPU.
The device will come with up to 12GB LPDDR5 RAM and up to 256GB UFS 3.1 storage. For taking care of the temperature, it has dual Vapour Cooling (VC) liquid cooling, dual heat source coverage, and dual performance release.
The device has a dual-cell 4700mAh battery that supports 120W fast charging. The company claims, the 120W charger can charge the phone from 0 to 100% in just 17 minutes. Also while gaming, its charges the device from 0-100% in just 27 minutes. While other companies are skipping a charging adapter inside the box, Poco is providing the 120W adapter inside the box.
Furthermore, it has four speakers in total by JBL. On the software side, it runs on Android 12 with MIUI 13 skin on top.
Poco F4 GT Specifications:
- Body: 162.5 x 76.7 x 8.5 mm, 210g
- Display: 6.67-inch OLED, 1B colors, HDR10+
- Resolution: Full HD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels)
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz
- Touch Sampling Rate: 480Hz
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 (4nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×3.00 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.50 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510)
- GPU: Adreno 730
- RAM: 8/12GB LPDDR5
- Storage: 128/256GB UFS 3.1
- OS & UI: Android 12, MIUI 13
- Rear Camera:
- Primary: 64MP with f/1.7, PDAF
- Ultrawide: 8MP with f/2.2, 120-degree FOV
- Macro: 2MP with f/2.4
- Front Camera: 20MP
- Rear: 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@960fps
- Front: 1080p@30/60fps, 720p@120fps
- Audio: 4 Speakers
- Security: Fingerprint (Side-Mounted) & Face Unlock (Software)
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G LTE, (2.4/5Ghz) Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC, IR Blaster, USB Type-C 2.0 port
- Battery: 4700mAh
- Charging: Wired: 120W, 100% in 17 minutes
- IP Certification: Not Available
- Colors: Silver, Black, Yellow
- Poco F4 GT Price in Nepal: N/A
Poco F4 GT Price in Nepal and Availability
Poco F4 GT has been launched globally launched at €599 for the 8/128GB trim and €699 for the 12/256GB model. For an early, bid, Poco is offering a €100 discount. If it launches here, we expect the Poco F4 GT price in Nepal to be around NPR 79,999 for the base variant.
|Poco F4 GT||Global Price (Official)||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
- Also, watch our Poco F3 GT Unboxing and Initial Impressions
BTW, What’s your expected Poco F4 GT Price in Nepal? Let us know through the comment section below.