Xiaomi has been launching almost every flagship phone these days. From the Xiaomi 12-series, the company has launched the Xiaomi 12X, Xiaomi 12, as well as Xiaomi 12 Pro in Nepal. In this particular post, we will discuss the specifications, features, availability, and official price of the Xiaomi 12 Pro in Nepal.
Xiaomi 12 Pro Overview
Design and Display
Xiaomi 12 Pro is features a 6.73-inch AMOLED display with a WQHD+ resolution. It comes with an adaptive refresh rate which can go all the way down to 1Hz and up to 120Hz. The panel can reproduce up to 1B colors and supports HDR10+ contents. Moreover, it brings 1500 nits of peak brightness and has Gorilla Glass Victus.
Talking about the design, the device features a triple camera setup at the back that comes in a rectangular box. There is a standard Xiaomi logo at the bottom of the backside. Likewise, at the front, there is a single selfie camera in a punch-hole design. The device weighs 204g with a thickness of 8.2 mm.
Performance & Software:
Talking about the performance, the Xiaomi 12 Pro is featured with Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen1 that is built under 4nm architecture. The 4nm chipset features an octa-core processor with one Cortex-X2 clocked at 3.00 GHz, three Cortex-A710 clocked at 2.50 GHz and four Cortex-A510 clocked at 1.80 GHz. Likewise, the graphics of the device is handled by Adreno 730.
The device also features Android 12 software with MIUI 13 skin on top. You can get this device in three storage variants: 128/8GB RAM, 256/8GB RAM, and 256/12GB RAM.
Talking about cameras, the Xiaomi 12 Pro is featured with a triple camera setup where the main camera is 50 MP, f/1.9 aperture that also features OIS. Supporting the main camera, there is a 50 MP, f/1.9 aperture telephoto lens that features 2x optical zoom. Completing the setup, there is a 50 MP, f/2.2 aperture ultrawide camera that comes with an angle view of 115˚. The main camera can record videos up to 8K@24fps, 4K@30/60fps, and 1080p@30/60/120/240/960fps. At the front, there is a 32 MP single selfie camera in a punch-hole design. It can record videos up to 1080p@30/60fps and 720p@120fps.
- Also Read:
Battery & Other Features
The Xiaomi 12 Pro features a 4600mAh battery with support of 120W fast charging. Also, there is an under-display fingerprint scanner with other sensors like an accelerometer, proximity, gyro, compass, barometer, and a color spectrum.
Xiaomi 12 Pro Specifications
- Body: 163.6 x 74.6 x 8.2 mm, 205g
- Display: 6.73-inch AMOLED, 1B colors, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, 1500 nits (peak)
- Resolution: WQHD+ (1440 x 3200 pixels)
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz
- Touch Sampling Rate: 480Hz
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 (4nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×3.00 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.50 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510)
- GPU: Adreno 730
- RAM: 8/12GB LPDDR5
- Storage: 256GB UFS 3.1
- OS & UI: Android 12, MIUI 13
- Rear Camera:
- Primary: 50 MP, f/1.9, 1/1.28″, 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
- Telephoto: 50 MP, f/1.9, PDAF, 2x optical zoom
- Ultrawide: 50 MP, f/2.2, 115˚
- Front Camera: 32MP, f/2.5
- Rear: 8K@24fps (HDR), 4K@30/60fps (HDR10+), 1080p@30/120/240/960fps, 720p@1920fps
- Front: 1080p@30/60fps, 720p@120fps
- Audio: 4 Speakers
- Security: Fingerprint (Side-Mounted) & Face Unlock (Software)
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G LTE, (2.4/5Ghz) Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC, IR Blaster, USB Type-C 2.0 port
- Battery: 4600mAh
- Wired: 120W, 100% in 18 minutes (advertised)
- Wireless: 50W, 100% in 42 minutes (advertised)
- Reverse Wireless: 10W
- IP Certification: Not Available
- Colors: Blue, Purple Gray
- Xiaomi 12 Pro Price in Nepal: NPR 104,999 (8/256GB) | NPR 114,999 (12/256GB)
Xiaomi 12 Pro Price in Nepal and Availability
The sales of Xiaomi 12 Pro have officially started in Nepal. The price of Xiaomi 12 Pro in Nepal is NPR 104,999 for the base 8GB/256GB variant while the higher 12GB/256GB variant is priced at NPR 114,999. You can buy the Xiaomi 12 Pro from all Xiaomi authorized retail stores all over Nepal.
|Xiaomi 12 Pro||Price in Nepal (Official)|