Xiaomi has recently launched its newest product, the Smart Band 8 Pro. In comparison to its predecessors, it features a significantly larger display. The display has been increased to 1.74 inches, putting it on par with current smartwatches such as the Apple Watch. Now, let’s get into Xiaomi Smart Band 8 Pro price in Nepal with its specifications and availability.
Xiaomi Smart Band 8 Pro Specifications:
- Design: 2D straight glued tempered glass cover
- Dimensions: 46×33.35×9.99mm; Weight: 22.5g
- Shell material: Fiber high-sitting polymer NCVM
- Display: 1.74-inch AMOLED display, 600NITs of brightness, 336 x 480 resolution, 336PPI
- Sensors: Acceleration sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Optical heart rate & blood oxygen sensor, and Ambient light sensor
- Health monitoring: Continuous heart rate tracking, continuous blood oxygen saturation monitoring, as well as 24/7 sleep tracking, Female health tracking, etc.
- Connectivity: Supports GNSS, NFC, and Bluetooth 5.3
- Modes: 150+ Sports
- Battery: 289mAh; 80 minutes of Fast charging
- Battery life: Up to 14 days
- Waterproof rating: 5ATM
Xiaomi Smart Band 8 Pro price in Nepal:
Xiaomi has launched the Smart Band 8 Pro in China only as of now. We will have to wait till the global release to get a clearer view of its price. In addition, the Xiaomi Smart Band 8 Pro with a silicone strap costs CNY 400, while a leather strap costs CNY 450. Extra silicone straps are CNY 40, while braided and leather straps are CNY 100 each. As of now, we can only estimate the price of the Xiaomi Smart Band 8 Pro price in Nepal according to international conversion rates.
|Model||Price in China||Price in Nepal(Converted)|
|With Silicone strap||CNY 400||NPR 7,326|
|With Leather strap||CNY 450||NPR 8,241|
Xiaomi Smart Band 8 Pro Overview:
Design and Display:
The Xiaomi Band 8 Pro offers an enhanced 1.74-inch AMOLED display. It offers a faster 60Hz refresh rate, 16.7 million colors, and a 336PPI resolution. For the protection of the screen, Xiaomi has given Gorilla Glass. The screen is quite bright, reaching up to 600NITs, yet the band itself is light, weighing only 22.5g and measuring only 9.99mm thick. Skin-friendly and antibacterial TPU material, as well as leather straps, are used in the design.
The new Xiaomi Band has an improved user interface. In addition to improved widget functions, it offers a more comprehensive information presentation, including weather, schedules, calendars, and other new features. This device supports over 150 sports modes and has over 100 different watch faces. It also includes five-star GNSS positioning, enhanced dual-channel monitoring, and precise positioning capability.
It monitors heart rate, blood oxygen levels, stress, breathing training, scientific sleep monitoring, and women’s health among other things. The band also has the Xiaomi voice assistant and enables multi-functional NFC for payments. In addition, the fitness tracker is water-resistant up to 5ATM.
The Smart Band 8 Pro by Xiaomi showcases an impressive battery life that extends up to a substantial 14 days. It is worth mentioning, however, that when the smartphone is used in its Always-On Display (AOD) mode, the battery life is slightly reduced. The battery life averages roughly 6 days in this mode when the screen is active to display information at all times.
- While you’re here do check out these featured articles as well,